Saturday, May 07, 2005

Fun filled day

its a great new idea we have got.. Email wars as we chrishten them... not a soul to be lost,.. not a bullet to be fired... just emails to be shot left and right.......

Today alone the mail count was about 60 .. took a whopping 2 hours to clean my inbox....... never mind how it started.. for none knows.. but what we do know is that its great fun.......

Other than this hiatus of pleasure.. my life is being quite a lot mundane.. these days me stuck to the net like a lizard to a wall.. its yuck i know.. but thats what best describes my new attachment.. I crash only at 3 these days and wake up past 10 in the morning.. darn .. I dont like that change.. and am going to change that change for once and ever...

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger annacoder said...

hi da,
summa dropping by.... too bad i am not able to drop shit on your blog (just jolly)... i always wanted to mail momb you... i think it is in the making

 

Post a Comment

<< Home