Friday, August 26, 2005

One more week went past

Well its been another week.. Quite eventful though.. Gave ITA test on monday.. Passed the dum thing but still been recommended for some American diction course.. Spoke to the co ord and she said that i spoke very fast.. Well, my speech isnt fast for most people(read as World population -1).. ANyway will give the thing a try.. says it will help me to do things better.. lets see.. this week has just been quite administrative.. had to get some forms filled and stuff.. Attended a meeting of the group and finally have been assigned some work by my advisor.. not concerned with the group project though.. Spoke to my Management and we should be able to move into our house by this weekend... hopefully before the sem kicks in.. This is going to call for some muscle power though..

I am trying to read a paper now.. but just cant keep going.. Need to get back to focus soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home