Sunday, August 28, 2005

Moved in

We have finally moved into our apartment.. Its been a long 2 week wait for my roomies.. Atleast I had my brothers place to refuge in.. Anyway, the wait is over and we signed the lease. Soon after that the excitement on my roomies face explained it all.. they ran and grabbed their stuff.. while me and achuth(one of the roomies who was temping nearby) got our act on and started moving stuff from his basement to our living room..we stored things we got from our moving out seniors and hid it there .. just like rats do.. atleast we remembered where we put our stuff.:p It was fun moving things like beds,TVs(yup.. we got 2), lamps, microwave and stuff down the road.. it was an experience enough.. THanks to my NCC camp life i have done things which are more demanding than this one.. So once the moving out activity was over, we all cherished that well deserved rest.. resting our heads on the wall and feeling the newly cleaned carpet.. After that stint of inactivity,we got back to work soon.. we made a list of things we have, need to buy and so on.. My bro and sis have been pretty much our only access to transport.. he he ..he brought in some essentials ..Hurray!! i have my own bed and reading desk.. think the desk will most probably be used for the TV in the living room.So we went shopping and spent nearly 3 hours getting the bare essentials.. Dunno how to define bare essentials if it requires 3 hour shopping.. Well then dropped my roomies at our place and went to my bros place for the night..

Today Morning i moved in my bed and a box.. will move the rest in the evening.. Back in UMBC and like every grad stud.. first thing first .. Checking Mail i mean..

Let me get back to that paper i need to finish..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home