Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tests,tests and tests.

its that time of the year again.. when tests just circumvent your normal working of the brain. My first test at G-School has been horrible rather than pathetic.. I have a test tomorrow and i hope its not a repeat performance. One thing i have noticed here is that i am absolutely witout any focus, completely aimless, lack of concentration and a bag full of other things which for decency i aint exposing here.Back in India, I was this good boy , studying ocassionally and living a happy life.. But now, neither am i studying nor am i happy.. May be they are linked.. May be....

5 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Deva.R said...

Hi da Monkey.,

Those were apparent lags..,
hope to see you settled soon.

have great time there da mojjo.,

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Potter said...

Dont polambify too much for losing one or two marks. Anyway, all the best for your testes, sorry, tests.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Street Fighter said...

Dey dumbo..whats it that you dont want to say for decency sake? Is that your stint at the strip club?

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger As i see it said...

@acuth: I dont need to go to a club to see you and your likes performing.. The internet brings it to my desktop.:-)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Street Fighter said...

I never knew your intentions got this skewed....anyway me not for this dude...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home